Popular Posts

Wednesday 21 November 2012

Lovatic Heart Tattoo

    Quick twitter note: If you need to ask me a question about Merchandise or whatever and want a reply on twitter ASAP tweet me on my main/personal twitter @StrongDLovatic which I have my phone send me all tweets too so I will reply fast. As for @DemiMerchandise you can still tweet me on there but Im not really going on @DemiMerchandise as much so Im slow at replying.

If you have a Demi/ Lovatic tattoo I would Love to see it! tweet me at @DemiMerchandise or @StrongDLovatic :D

 So I know I have not done a post in months because I kind of gave up in this Demi blog but its now the summer holidays in NZ so I have heaps of time and thought Maybe I would start up again? Comment down below if you want to see more post because IDK anymore if anyone cares of whatever lol anyway I thought I would post a pic of the tattoo I got along time ago (Yes the one I talked about in my last blog post months ago.

 
So this is it I got it on Demi's birthday! It was really special because she was turning 20 on the 20th and then in 20 days I would have my 18th birthday! So 20years/ 20th /20days I just thought that was cool.
I got it behind my ear, just in a place were I can see it in the mirror I love it so much! The pic does not do it justice because It was hard to take a picture of behind my ear.

5 comments:

  1. I really think you should continue it! Me and my friend love reading your posts over and over again. She came into school the other day and she was like "MEL!" and i was like "what?" and she was like "THE ITS A LOVATIC THING BLOG. SHE POSTED AGAIN" then we both got really excited ahahah!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwww! Thank you so much :D this comment just made my day, you're so nice! Do you have twitter I would love to follow you?

      Delete
    2. that's okay(: yeah, my twitter is @idreamofdelena
      Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Please continue, I loove your blog. I don't know how many times I've read it haha. And your tattoo is perfect

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :D I think I will continue doing them just super busy up till christmas! but I hope to get a new post up on tuesday

      Delete